Thursday, February 27, 2003

Wanna know a sad story?

When I was teenage, I happened to be lying around at home, and accidentally, watched this show called RSB(Remaja Sdn Bhd). The topic had to do something about wearing branded clothes. So they were interviewing why teens liked to wear branded clothes and such.

Now that I'm adult 10 years later, I was also lying around the house, and accidentally watched this show called Remaja(why does this always happen to me?). The topic was, *again*, about wearing branded clothes.

What's so sad about that? you ask. Well it's so sad that our teenage segment producers, can't come up with anything more challenging or creative to address our teens. It's infact pathetic.

I remember writing in my blog about teens. And I did question why we're not challenging them enough. I understand, that as a producer, you want to present something popular or hip or hop or whatever, lamer.

But why in the whole wide world, that when you want to do a teen segment, the topic, "Kenapa remaja suka pakai baju branded", pops out of your head?

Well, I guess we just won't get quality tv shows, cause people like ME aren't in the media business. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home