Monday, February 17, 2003

what's the difference? I'm overly confident of everything I do. But yet, when something happens not according to plan, I don't take it so hard, being overconfident in the first place, I'm supposed to blow. But I don't. Why's that?

Trying out new premises in my job, each time I would say how easy it's going to be. My friend would say, "Kau cakap senang..."... but i usually would pull-through! Each time somebody discourages me saying 9 out of 10 people don't make it, I would say that I won't be the ninth person not able to do it. Sometimes I confuse myself, of a plain won't or won't allow.

Here's a story when I was in secondary school.

I was a nerd. Somehow along the line, this nerd started talking to girls. Then he got a girlfriend. Turns out it was kind of not favourable to the current romeos. One romeo did approach this nerd, trying to reason out. He said, "only 3% of school couples make it to marriage". And I said, "I don't deny that... but I'm one of those 3%, and YOU are not". With that, I didn't give him breathing air to reply back.

I did marry my then girlfriend. Well, he didn't marry his.

Forget about that, I hate it when people are too negative. Don't they realize, they're just creating mental blocks in their head. This point of blockage, even doesn't permit them to try. And there are a lot of these people. But I'm not blaming this nature in society. It's a balance.

Some people can stay scared of not trying, cause they don't want to make mistakes, but sadly, they're not moving anywhere. A minority of them would just dare it and has a better chance of finding new possibilities.

My say, I don't want to be a stupid stone lying on the ground, waiting for somebody else to move me. Or just wait for something to happen cause I'm too scared to make mistakes.

No, that's not me, that's bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home