Monday, February 17, 2003

I'm still testing... dammit... i just can't get away from the computer. Till now, I haven't eaten dinner. It's a good thing somebody bought me lunch, cause I didn't even want to go out of the office. But probably if that happened, I would be at home right now. But even I myself can't predict my own moves.

My philosophy is to get bored of it, so that I won't waste time later on. The extreme, to even puke. But I haven't reached that yet. I don't know when can I go home and get something to eat.

Somehow in the afternoon, I did manage to go for a round of golf balls. And regarding my swing, I have the grasp of it now, maintaining persistent balls that fly straight. I can't wait to become pro. Dammit I'm good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home