Saturday, October 25, 2003

There is something with what we say, and most probably for some people they come true and ways that might be clear or totally vague.

What happened to me last night, though i consider very funny when i think about it, is an examplatory of the above subject.

We were going nowhere that day, and i was wearing my casual t-shirt, which surely looked so ragged. Then I decided to go to one utama, and my wife asked, "Tak malu ke pakai baju tu?", of which i shot back,"peduli apa orang cakap apa?".

So we parked, and i told her to go downstairs first, because i wanted to have a smoke first.

Then there was this guy asked, "Fit, kau tahu kat mana nak bayar parking ni?" I was about to answer when i noticed he called me "Fit", which i guess was Mat Fit?

Of which I squarely asked him,"Apa kau panggil aku?", he was a bit stunned. Then I threw my smoke, and went downstairs.

I told my wife, i wanted to burn this shirt.

And probably watch what I say next time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home